Europe’s largest multi-brand provider of managed print services, document and process technology and outsource services.
Our unique approach to Managed Print Services provides clients unrivalled uptime, super-efficient processes and innovative technology. Apogee’s combination of hardware and software tailored to suit your organisation, supported by our market-leading remote monitoring and onsite service, will optimise your performance.
The technology we provide onsite is perfectly complimented by our range of specialist Outsource Services that include digital print, scanning and graphic design to ensure we keep your organisation running around the clock.
Maximising the performance of your print and document process infrastructure throughout its lifetime with pro-active Managed Services and continuous improvement is our primary objective. Leveraging that infrastructure to drive your processes and optimise workflows is where our innovation could deliver additional savings and other benefits to your organisation.
With over twenty years’ experience, Apogee supports businesses of all shapes and sizes in every industry sector. This depth of experience has equipped us with vast amounts of specialist knowledge allowing us to design and tailor a solution specifically to suit the business landscape in which you operate.
We have the proven expertise to deliver an optimised print strategy. Our market-leading, highly qualified, Professional Services experts who will take time to understand your business and the unique way your people, processes and technology currently work. We optimise your performance through our unique Managed Service solution, monitoring your devices on a real-time basis, resolving potential faults before they occur and dispatching engineers before you call to request one.
Apogee Company Timeline
Apogee Corporation was first established in 1993 (formally known as Crystal Print Services Limited). Since being founded, the business has seen growth both organically and through multiple acquisitions.
The acquisition of Balreed Digitec in 2015 saw then CEOs (Jason Collins and Robin Stanton-Gleaves) partner and continue to develop the business reputation in the market place. With effect from 1st August 2018, Hewlett Packard (HP) completed the acquisition of Apogee, who now operate as an independent subsidiary of the wider HP business.
- Founded in 1993, formally known as Crystal Print Services Limited.
- Apogee acquires Flag Copiers
- Apogee acquires F Smith Ltd
- Apogee acquires City Business
- Apogee acquires Accuracy Business Systems Ltd
- Apogee acquires Advance Group Ltd
- Apogee acquires Express Copier Services Ltd
- Apogee acquires City Digital (East Midlands) Ltd
2010: Investment & Acquisitions
- LMS Capital invest in Apogee for a 34% stake
- Apogee acquires Office Perfection Ltd
- Apogee acquires A Healey Ltd
- Apogee acquires South Wales Photocopiers
- Apogee acquires Gemtec Holdings Ltd
- Apogee acquires ABS Technology
- Apogee acquires Churchill
2012: Partnership & Acquisitions
- Partnership agreement with Dell signed for UK and Switzerland
- Apogee acquires LBE Holdings Ltd
- Apogee acquires Total Digital Solutions Ltd
- Apogee acquires Canotec London Ltd
- LMS exited the business
- Nigel Wray acquires a 10% stake
- Roll-out of Dell contract across France, Germany and Spain
2014-2015: Acquisitions and Updates
- Apogee acquires Sagecom SA
- Apogee DDS certified to ISO 27001
- Apogee acquires Xact Document Solution
- Apogee acquires Copydoc
- Apogee acquires Positive Digital Solution
- Apogee acquires Balreed Digitec
- Apogee HQ relocates to Maidstone Nimbus House
- Apogee passes 300+ staff
2016: Investment & Acquisitions
- Investment by Equistone Partners Europe
- Apogee acquires Kon-X Wales Ltd
- Apogee acquires BAS Burosysteme GmbH Germany
- Apogee acquires Direct Business Systems
- Apogee acquires Hibernian Business Equipment Ireland
- Apogee acquires CityDocs Ltd
2017: Acquisitions and Updates
- Feb: Apogee passes 500+ staff
- Apogee acquires Danwood Group
- Apogee acquires Clarke Office Solutions
- Apogee acquires Kopiervertrieb Rhein-Ruhr GmbH Germany
- July: Apogee passes 1,000+ staff
2018: Acquisitions and Updates
- Apogee recertified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
- HP completes the acquisition of Apogee on 1st August 2018
Chief Executive Officer
Group Marketing Director
James Clark (ACMA, CGMA)
Group Finance Director & CFO
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Sales Officer
Group IT Director
Chief HR Officer