Apogee can scan images in a number of languages using best in class technology to ensure optimum results when searching. Scanned images can be created or converted to any format (e.g. TIFF, PDF & JPEG).
We are highly skilled in coding and unitisation – the process of splitting documents and indexing appropriately. Our highly skilled and experienced team are able to accurately, precisely and consistently assist in the creation of load files for all major litigation support software packages.
Apogee offer onsite scanning services, where our team will work at your premises in the UK or anywhere in the world. Our team has completed scanned projects, often at short notice, across many countries including Serbia, Switzerland, Guernsey, Norway and Dubai.
- Rapid resource mobilisation to any location required.
- True 24/7 outsource facilities providing on-demand print and scanning services.
- Apogee are the only company in London to have all our print operatives fully trained and certified to use Law 6.0 by LexisNexis.
- We provide a fully visible and traceable chain of custody for all documentation provided to us, to ensure complete integrity and security throughout all operations.
- Specialist providers of eBibles.
We found that our Apogee Account Manager listened to us and actually took the time to understand the issues we were facing. By taking the time to understand, Apogee found a solution that really works for us. Costs are under control and efficiency has greatly improved.