Smooth transition from legacy equipment to optimised technology.
Our Project Management Office (PMO) has proven capabilities, successfully completing projects in major UK and international roll-outs that deliver reduced costs with improved control and efficiency.
Apogee’s in-house team ensures the transition to an integrated unified infrastructure is smooth and trouble-free, working with clients to manage the change and ensure fulfilment is to scope, timescale and budget.
Tailored for each client
- Project plan detailing key deliverable timeframes
- Individual responsibilities
- Key stage objectives/milestones
- Technical implementation requirements
- Training/education for relevant personnel
- Detail of solution architecture
The Apogee Difference
- Guaranteed full implementation to scope
- Improved client communication throughout the process
- Consistent management of projects
- Single point of contact during project implementation
- Proven expertise across Europe
- Unique pro-active remote monitoring of your technology and infrastructure
See how BMI Healthcare benefited from our Project Management services
With over 60 hospitals and treatment centres across the country, BMI Healthcare had a disjointed print infrastructure, and needed to take control of the management of its print fleet. Apogee created a bespoke solution for BMI, tailored to address the organisation’s specific requirements, based on the results of a detailed document assessment.
Project Management in more detail
In managing and mitigating risk, our Project Management processes and procedures are tailored to industry best practice and underpinned by a standard set of PRINCE2 control documents. Our approach is based on a structured yet flexible methodology which consists of 3 key phases: Due Diligence, Implementation and Service Delivery. Ensuring that you experience the best possible management from Apogee, we have four guiding principles and applicable standards:
- Structured yet flexible approach to the full implementation process
- Transparency through collaboration and joint planning
- A true partnership focused on mutually beneficial outcomes; defined at the outset
- Strong governance through the assignment of roles to direct and manage the project
Apogee will work with you to manage the change within your organisation and ensure your workforce fully understand the reasons for it and can see the benefits that it will bring. We’ll be with you every step of the way with user-specific training and interactive support to ensure that the transition to an efficient Managed Print Service is smooth and trouble-free.
Our dedicated Project Management team will work with you through the implementation and fulfill your expectations and fully integrate your new solution into your operations. There are internal and client-facing members throughout the life-cycle of projects to ensure you are kept up-to-date with all progress. Delivering 100% SLAs is not sufficient to fully satisfy clients – continuous pro-active management and innovation is key to maximising the relationship and retention of our clients.
Strategy for successWe utilise a Project Initiation Documentation (PID) to define, manage and assess success of each project:
- Configuration Management Strategy – to control and protect the project products
- Quality Management Strategy - to define the quality techniques, standards, and responsibilities
- Risk Management Strategy - a Risk Management Plan is used to identify, analyse and manage associated project risks. It outlines how risk activities will be recorded, monitored and prioritised