Define a solution tailored specifically to your organisation.
How often do you review the print and document activity, distribution and output within your organisation? Like most organisations, probably not often enough.
A document workflow and print assessment will discover the true volume of all document and print activity within your organisation and the costs associated with it.
See how French Connection benefited from a Print & Document Assessment
French Connection was using an unconsolidated fleet of devices across their business and wanted to put an effective print strategy in place. Apogee provided the opportunity to supply new hardware and technology to deliver several benefits as a result of effectively controlling the company’s print fleet.
5 steps to Print and Document Assessments
Here are the five steps to complete a document workflow and print assessment that will help define a solution tailored specifically to your organisation.
1. Identify existing infrastructure - Mapping out current device locations against floor plans highlighting all single and multi-functional devices against departments and users. Investigate all existing document and print workflows and processes in place to understand business and user requirements.
2. Understand business objectives – Establish the key improvements your organisation requires, e.g. reduce paper waste or minimise print costs.
This is crucial for recommendations to be made in order to optimise business processes.
3. Review workflows and processes – Repetitive tasks like invoicing and scanning can take up valuable staff time and often contribute to the physical production of documents. An assessment will identify automated processes and workflows that will streamline the way your organisation operates.
4. Assess impact on users – Discover how much time your staff spend managing device inventory or fixing print related issues.
5. Calculate outsourced print costs – If you are outsourcing due to inefficient or inept equipment you could be spending unnecessarily. An assessment will provide solutions to that allow those jobs to be bought in-house saving considerable time and money.
Our specialists will then use the findings from the assessment to recommend tailored workflow solutions and processes. Apogee’s Business Analyst experts can help you streamline every phase of each of your document processes, cutting your costs whilst improving your security and efficiency.