- Experience of MFD’s and photocopiers such as: Ricoh, Canon, Xerox, Toshiba, Konica Minolta, Sharp, Kyocera, Samsung, HP
- Network installation and troubleshooting experience (training will be provided)
- Proven customer handling skills
- Contribute to our continuous improvement philosophy
- Adaptable, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive support management structure with regular manufacturer and in house training
- The opportunity to progress your career through focused training and coaching
- Network Installation training and support
- Encouragement that will let you take responsibility for your own work and recognise you for your accomplishments
- An excellent work environment where customer needs are our foundation
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Laptop & PDA
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Closed Weekends and Bank Holidays
Please note this is a full time position and we are unable to consider applicants seeking part-time opportunities. However, we can offer flexible start times in certain departments at the Hiring Manager’s discretion.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.