The tools and specialist expertise your organisation needs.
Apogee’s Data Investigation and eDiscovery Services provide organisations with the tools and specialist expertise to meet the joint challenges of escalating information volumes and legislation.
If more advanced legal litigation, dispute resolution and investigative matters are required, then we offer end-to-end eDiscovery solutions right across the electronic discovery reference model (EDRM). We have set out to make eDiscovery accessible to all and have built a scalable solution that can deliver in a proportional way to any size firm.
The Apogee Difference
- Improved efficiency and staff productivity
- Reduced operating costs
- More responsive processes
- End-to-end eDisclosure services across the EDRM (Electronic Disclosure Reference Model)
- Meet latest compliance regulations
See how Baker McKenzie LLP benefit from Apogee's solutions
Apogee continue to work closely with Baker McKenzie LLP to supply consultancy services with regards to both their in-house managed document requirements and specialist outsource services.
"Apogee’s range of solutions allows us to draw upon their expertise for any print or document requirement that may occur in future.”
Data Investigation and eDiscovery in more detail
If you need to regain control of your paper and electronic files, it’s time to talk to Apogee. We support organisations of all sizes with expert consultancy, technology solutions and eDiscovery services.
After the Apogee methodologies of Document Scanning and Data Capture and Data Analysis and Review, the next actions should include investigating the data to respond to compliance, governance or legal requests, where the following tasks should be considered:
- Culling of data where appropriate. In many cases data is stored that is not only a risk to compliance but completely unnecessary and of no value
- Consolidation and migration of data from unstructured and uncontrolled environments
- Increased digitisation of paper-driven processes
- Implementation of records and information retention and destruction policies to minimise future escalation of volumes
- Mapping of PII data and processes and the implementation and communication of policies