Digitise your fax processes & revolutionise the way you print.
Cloud Printing allows you to print documents wherever you are, securely and efficiently, while easing your IT burden. Our Apogee Cloud Services solutions enable you to send and receive faxes directly from your PC, Mac, smartphone or MFD.
How Apogee Cloud Print can transform your business
- Align all your print queues into one central location
- Significant cost savings on IT and fleet of devices
- Improve user accessibility and experience
- Automatically make any print job available in the correct and optimised format
- Provide a Simple, Secure and Scalable print set-up
- Minimise risk of data loss as all backed-up on the Cloud
Benefits of an Apogee Cloud Services solution
- Send and receive faxes directly from your PC, Mac, smartphone or MFD
- Free up limited IT resources
- Secure encryption end-to-end with archiving and audit trail
- Access your Apogee Cloud Services account anytime anywhere
- Cut costs of dedicated fax phone lines and fax machines
- Unlimited users and 24/7 support
- Cut costs and wastage of printing every incoming fax
See how Hempsons benefited from our market-leading Professional Services
“Apogee’s Strategic Accounts team were effective in responding to tender and the Project Management team conducted a smooth roll-out. To date we’ve had very few problems, and the solution was a complete change away from our previous software and hardware. I can say it has been a tremendous success.”
Cloud Solutions in more detail
Integrating Apogee’s latest Cloud Print solutions will help eliminate all your current print infrastructure pains by handling your print in one highly secure Cloud Print Service. Revolutionise the way you print in your organisation by using only one globally accessible pull print queue and deploy one full featured single driver.
This Cloud Print solution will ease your IT administration and remove the usual print burden. All users can access their documents and will print directly into one simple print interface - regardless of location or multivendor print fleet.
Essentially Cloud Print allows you to print documents wherever you are - securely and efficiently. It provides a means for storing confidential data securely, whilst remaining accessible from any device whatever your location.
Digitise your fax processes with our latest Apogee Cloud Services solution. Apogee’s Cloud Services solutions allow you to send and receive fax documents digitally anywhere you need, using your existing network and internet connections.
If you need to provide fax capability to your clients or suppliers, Apogee’s Cloud Services solutions can do this without the need for any dedicated fax phone lines or equipment. There is no need for fax machines in your organisation, or fax kits in your MFDs.
Apogee Cloud Services will deliver a digital version of a fax via the internet to its destination, where it can be received and printed out just as if you sent it from a fax machine.