- Manage and update all content across all Apogee microsites (currently 16)
- Manage all online promotions and weekly/monthly offers across all websites
- To ensure all products are kept up to date on all sites – ensuring the latest manufacturer product ranges are always displayed
- To maintain and adjust product pricing in line with market changes, requirements and competitors
- To look for new and innovative ideas to increase web traffic and web sales
- To ensure campaigns, special offers and awards are up to date on the website
- To raise awareness through Social Media and blogs
- Assist in lead management of all online sales
- Provide regular analytical reports across all websites to assist PPC campaigns
- Co-ordinate with central Digital Marketing team
- Good working knowledge of WordPress and any experience using other CMS’ desirable but not essential
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO
- Strong Excel skills
We aim to respond to applications within 48 hours of submittal. Please ensure that the following information is included in your covering letter: Current/Expected Salary, Notice Period, Contact phone number & email.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.