The successful candidate will undergo a tailored training program to consist of:
- In-house training at our own training department
- Manufacturer hosted courses
- On line development training sessions
- Hands on experience assisting field based engineers and at our workshop in Jersey.
Once qualified, specific areas of responsibility are related to all aspects of mono and colour printers, associated managed print software solutions and will include but not limited to:
- Fault diagnosis and repair of equipment
- Uplift of equipment to workshop for base repair where necessary
- New and replacement device delivery and installation and customer training
- Customer site audits
- Managing an effective car stock of spare parts and consumables
- Developing a solid working relationship with customers by providing the best possible service and support.
We offer an attractive staring package for the right individual with the potential develop through promotion and career advancement with the company.
- A passion for IT and technology
- A certification or qualification based around IT or technology is advantageous
- Any previous work experience within an IT environment would be advantageous
- Excellent time management skills
- Competent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic mechanical or electrical ability which can be developed through training and experience
- A full driving license would be advantageous
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.