The Sales Order Processing Administrator processes all sale agreements and ensures accuracy of documentation to be sent to funding companies.
- Checking all sale paperwork and ensuring it meets internal rules
- Point of contact for sales administrators for queries on documentation
- Liaison between sales team and funding companies
- Assist management with all lease activity
- Compile all documents required for lease funding
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Develop and support relationships within all aspects of the company
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under time restraints
- Independent worker with excellent organizational and team skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management and employees
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.