Purpose of the role:
- As the Presales Solutions Consultant working within the successful PS team you will need to be:
- Competent at conveying technical solution concepts to sales teams and also clients / excellent communication skills required
- Technically minded and experience within the information technology background
- The ability to work closely within the Apogee bids team when required although this will be a small percentage of the focus of the role
- Have a good knowledge of the managed print and managed document services industry and the products that sit within these sectors
- The role will be varied with integration with many teams within the business, such as sales teams, post PS teams, business analysts, training departments, project teams, support desk, etc.
- There may also be a requirement to travel on occasions within Europe to support our wide range of Pan European customers and sales teams.
- As a member of a dedicated team you will play a key role in delivering innovative solutions, and be a part of providing service excellence and be comfortable in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment. You will need to be enthusiastic, highly motivated and a strong communicator. A have passion for technology and a desire to take ownership of personal development are also critical.
- This will be a dual role implementation SME and Enterprise and public sector solutions working closely with the various teams which make up the Professional Services team as a whole in the delivery of these solutions.
It would be advantageous to have a knowledge or ability with:
- Print management
- Scan workflow
- Document management
- Variable print solutions
- Creation of statement of works documents
- Demonstrate solution in a demo / virtual environment for customers
- Product knowledge of some of the core products such as: Equitrac, Papercut, Safecom, Autostore, Ecopy, Planet Press.