Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Installing / networking the High Volume Production Printing
- Attending to call outs – ranging from general fault finding right through to modifications and complete repairs
- Providing customers with on-going support to ensure they get the most out of their kit
To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience as a Service Engineer working on High Volume / PP kit with an understanding of Fiery RIPS and networking experience. This is a highly customer focused position so it is essential that the successful candidate has excellent communication skills as well as being able to build a strong rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Comprehensive support management structure with regular manufacturer and in house training
- The opportunity to progress your career through focused training and coaching
- Encouragement that will let you take responsibility for your own work and recognise you for your accomplishments
- An excellent work environment where customer needs are our foundation
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Company Car/Travel Allowance
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.