Purpose of the role:
To work within the workshop team to carry out the pre delivery inspection (PDI) and remanufacture of equipment as directed within the workshop environment. Previous experience is not required however this role would be suitable for someone technically minded, an interest in the engineering or electronics industry.
- PDI / remanufacturing equipment as directed by the workshop supervisor
- Being responsible for the quality of each machine that is produced
- Highlighting equipment issues with the supervisor
- Being responsible for communicating with the workshop Co-ordinator/Supervisor regarding spare parts and consumable requirements
- Undertaking and assisting with installations at customer premises as and when required
- Being responsible for keeping the workshop area safe, clean and tidy
- Experience of using print devices e.g. photocopiers (desirable but not essential)
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and Word
- Mechanical / electrical aptitude
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.