- The copy-writing, design and production of a wide variety of marketing materials and campaigns including online and offline.
- Managing marketing communications internally and externally.
- Developing and maintaining sales tools and templates to support our salesforce.
- Supporting internal and external events.
- Overseeing the Apogee brand and supporting the rebrand of acquisitions.
- Contributing regular news stories and blog posts for use on the company website and social media channels.
- Affinity Partnership specific marketing.
- Copywriting for all applications is an essential part of this role. You must be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as be confident working with, and presenting to, an ambitious sales and management team.
- Although you will be part of a small Marketing team you should be able to work on your own initiative, developing a brief from scratch or to a pre-defined one, and manage multiple projects simultaneously to deadlines.
- Quality is key to Apogee and in this role you will be expected to manage and project the brand to the highest standards.
- You must have previous all round marketing and communications experience, including copywriting.
- A degree or marketing qualification is preferable, but not essential. Similarly experience of the technology/professional services sector is not essential.
- The ability to adapt your style to suit different media channels and audiences is important.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and strong organisational, planning and time management skills are essential in this dynamic role.
We aim to respond to applications within 48 hours of submittal. Please ensure that the following information is included in your covering letter: Current/Expected Salary, Notice Period, Contact phone number & email.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.