Assisting the Regional Distribution Manager in all general duties within our Dundalk Distribution warehouse, playing a pivotal role in ensuring the Operations team drive accurate working practices in order to achieve logistics excellence in line with agreed standards, processes, timescales and resources within Apogee Corporation.
- Manage incoming equipment orders for a smooth and successful delivery and installation, updating internal systems in the process
- Provide all necessary details to the driver and installation teams for the efficient delivery and collection of machines to and from customer sites
- Communicate efficiently with customers ensuring they are kept up to date with machine deliveries and relocations
- Communicate any issues with the administration team in Lincoln to overcome issues before they impact on service delivery
- Manage incoming supplies and spare part orders to ensure timely deliveries to both customers and field service engineers alike
- Assist in building and preparation of equipment for customer orders
- Maintain up to date accurate records in company systems
- Be flexible and willing to learn new skills as your career with Apogee Corporation develops
- Ensure compliance to all policy, Health & Safety and good practice in all key areas of responsibility.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.