- You will be responsible for contacting New & Existing Customers across the UK and identifying relationships with key decision makers
- Dealing with a commercial customer base across the UK & arranging appointments for our successful Field Sales team
- Providing quality customer service at all times
- An outgoing personality with a natural flair to build relationships
- A confident communicator with the ability to deal with people of all levels
- Good attention to details with high levels of accuracy
- A background in a B2B / B2C / Sales or within a Customer Service focused environment is desired
- Good sense of humour
- Basic Salary + Bonus Scheme +Prize incentives
- Excellent training and development
- Career Progression into Sales
- Working for a fast based business that has grown year on year
- Free Secure Parking On-Site
We aim to respond to applications within 48 hours of submittal. Please ensure that the following information is included in your covering letter: Current/Expected Salary, Notice Period, Contact phone number & email.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.