The International Coordinator focuses on the support and co-ordination of installations across the globe, working closely with in country manufacturers or service providers to ensure orders are fulfilled within the SLA’s set out by the business.
This is a high-profile role that works across the business at all levels. Internal contact will be varied and extensive given that most installations are cross-functional and impact more than one department.
- Processing orders with in country manufacturers or service providers following the installation requirements set out by the customer
- Liaising with senior management to ensure commercial agreements and service contracts are signed off before installations take place
- To prepare and circulate progress reports to keep key internal/external stakeholders updated on deployment progress
- Update the service management system to ensure all asset management data is accurately maintained
- Work with the Project Management Office (PMO) to set up project structure using standard project methodology and maintain throughout the project
- To actively monitor and track risks/issues, providing regular updates to key stakeholders to maintain focus on key risks/issues and encourage mitigation
- To own and manage a central action log for actions arising from the weekly update to ensure that actions are carried out in a timely manner.
- To help to set the agenda and provide note taking support to weekly project updates and other ad hoc meetings as required
- To provide administration support to individual projects as required
- To proactively manage personal development, to increase your own performance levels and provide opportunities for career development
- To identify process issues making recommendation for continuous improvement when applicable in order to deliver increased efficiency.
- Act as a single point of contact for international installations, internally and externally.
- Maintain strong relationships to manage key internal stakeholders.
- Maintain strong relationships to manage complex external stakeholder structures such as Customers, End Users, Partners, Suppliers or 3rd Parties
Education and Qualifications
- Prince 2 foundation desirable but not essential for the right candidate
- Achievement of 5 GSCE pass grades (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience in roles that require strong organisational and planning skills
- Previous experience working within a project management environment or working on projects
- Managed Print Services (MPS) experience is desirable but not essential.
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Hands on, level headed and pragmatic
- Communication and Influencing
- Customer Service
- Attention to Detail
- Quality and Accuracy
- Customer Facing Skills
- Finance Appreciation
- Problem Solving
- Comfort around Senior Management
- Professional Development
- Commercial Awareness.
- MS Office
- MS Visio (desirable but not essential)
- MS PowerPoint (desirable but not essential)
- Process Improvement.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.