- Receive, prioritise and process photocopying requisitions.
- Operate the photocopying machinery/equipment in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure appropriate stocks of materials and supplies are maintained.
- Maintain records of photocopying/resources used.
- Maintain and undertake basic repairs to equipment where practical to do so or arrange alternative servicing
- To be responsible for the safe storage of equipment and materials and the disposal of waste products in accordance with the relevant regulations and guidelines.
- To ensure that Health and Safety requirements and other relevant regulations (e.g. COSHH) are adhered to and observed.
- Cover key areas of responsibilities & duties.
- To provide an efficient and effective postal service to company premises in line with department ‘best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies and procedures.
- Create and prepare electronic files are stipulated by management and/or client requests.
- Carry out appropriate QC checks on your own work and that of others when necessary.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and in line with QC procedures where applicable.
- Meet and maintain agreed service level agreements for company requirements.
- To arrange collections for international deliveries with external courier companies
- To sort all incoming mail and distribute it efficiently and accurately
- Any other Adhoc duties covering key areas of responsibilities & duties.
GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C Level or above.
Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
IT Literate with good use of all Microsoft Office suite applications
Good interpersonal skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy
Excellent time management skills including the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Ability to work flexibly in order to meet the demands of the job at particular times of the year
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.