The Customer Service Advisor acts as a first point of contact for customers within our Service Operations Centre in Maidstone.
- Dealing with and re-directing customer enquiries as appropriate
- Logging of all toner and service calls on our internal system (CBS)
- Daily communication with customers to update on outstanding service calls / return to fix queries
- Ensuring that agreed escalation and service processes are adhered to
- Internal communication within a number of in-house teams to ensure every customer receives first class levels of service and accurate information
- A professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Flexible and career minded.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.