- Achieving personal budgets and targets through profitable sales as directed by the Sales Manager/Sales Director
- Achieving all KPI’s regarding activity and building sales pipelines as directed by the Sales Manager/Sales Director
- Developing and maintaining the existing customer base, in line with agreed targets and to prospect for and convert new business sales
- Complying with all Company Policies and Pricing structures
- Completing all sales order paperwork and reporting documentation correctly and as required
- Maintaining up to date customer and prospect records in accordance with the Company’s database policy and as directed by the Sales Manager/Sales Director
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of The Apogee Corporation’s portfolio of equipment, software and services
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of competitors’ activities.
- Sales opportunity generation and gathering market and customer information.
- Developing relationships with potential customers.
- Attending training courses as considered necessary by the Sales Manager/Sales Director.
- Being personally responsible for your own health and safety and to be aware of obligations to other staff and customers in accordance with legislation.
- Undertaking any other reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager.Being aware of the importance of conformity with the
- Quality and Environmental Policies and Procedures.
- Recognising the significant environmental aspects and impacts related to your work and the environmental benefits of improved personal performance.
- Recognising your role and responsibilities as defined by the management systems.
- Adopt a proactive approach to building and developing both internal and external relationships
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, notably to be able to explain value propositions to key decision makers
- Be customer focused with the ability to drive customer service excellence at all times
- Be commercially astute and business aware
- Have a confident and professional telephone manner
- Be a team player, able to lead by example in an ethical manner and with integrity
- Be ambitious and determined to succeed
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.