Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all Apogee tender activities implementing a variety of winning bid strategies ensuring all technical, commercial and financial aspects of the estimation and proposal creation process are executed in a timely and professional manner
- Re-write contributions from stakeholders as required to produce the optimal, consistent styled response
- Manage and maintain a central library of tender information and previously submitted tender responses that serves as a source for all sales teams and the bid team
- Support the salesforce in developing sales presentations based on tender responses
- Manage Apogee’s subscriptions that identify tender opportunities, allocating and supporting responses through regional sales operations
- Liaise with the marketing team to create or update marketing materials, company policies and other literature to increase the success rates of tender responses.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Orchestrate the delivery of multiple bids, on time to the highest standards, simultaneously
- Project Management experience, with meticulous planning ability and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent proof reading and copywriting abilities
- Commercially astute, and able to structure a bid to present the offer in the best light whilst minimising risk to the business
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management within Apogee and customer organisations.
As well as the chance to join a company that continues to grow and offer employees career progression, there will also be a fantastic salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidates (negotiable depending on experience).
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your CV.