To work with other members of the Operations and Accounts team to facilitate the accurate tracking, assigning and timely recording of all service data within Apogee Corporation. To deliver service excellence in accordance with agreed standards, processes, timescales and resources within Apogee Corporation through internal and external customer relationships.
- To assist in data management and housekeeping to maintain the integrity of service data to facilitate the efficient and effective delivery of services.
- To help maintain and develop key relationships with all departments touched as part of the process to establish and monitor performance against agreed SLAs to include service and logistics performance reporting.
- Track and prepare reports on toner and consumables usage to help identify areas of poor performance, to include trend analysis, variance analysis and risk management.
- Prepare reports on machine service history to help identify areas of poor performance.
- Track and prepare reports on parts usage to help identify areas of poor performance.
- To ensure compliance to all policy, Health & Safety and good practice in all key areas of responsibility.
- Proven ability in cost accounting duties of a high volume, high accuracy nature.
- Demonstrable ability to adopt and follow process and highlight potential improvements.
- Accounting or Service administration work experience gained in a commercially dynamic and fast moving company desirable.
- Numeracy skills with high level of accuracy.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills –both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and consulting skills.
- Be prepared to travel and work away from home as required.
- Be flexible in attendance times.
- PC literate to include the full MS suite with knowledge of CBS desirable.
- Excellent MS Excel skills required.
- Recent university graduate preferred.
We aim to respond to applications within 48 hours of submittal. Please ensure that the following information is included in your covering letter: Current/Expected Salary, Notice Period, Contact phone number & email.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.