Posted On: Friday 17th June 2016
We are seeking a Sales Order Processing Administrator to join a fast paced team, someone who is self-motivated and can balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
The Sales Order Processing Administrator process all sale agreements and ensures accuracy of documentation to be sent to funding companies.
– Checking all sale paperwork and ensuring it meets internal rules
– Point of contact for sales administrators for queries on documentation
– Liaison between sales team and funding companies
– Assist management with all lease activity
– Compile all documents required for lease funding
– Produce weekly and monthly reports
– Develop and support relationships within all aspects of the company
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as required.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks under time restraints
– Independent worker with excellent organizational and team skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of management and employees
– Strong mathematical skills
– Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.