Posted On: Wednesday 8th June 2016
We currently have an opportunity within our Remote Monitoring team. The role focuses on administering MFD / Printer monitoring software installed on client networks. The successful candidate will need a good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel. The successful candidate will need good organisational skills and will be required to deal with both internal and external clients in a professional manner.
• Reconcile information between various systems and client networks.
• Process toner batches for ordering.
• Liaising with clients to maintain monitoring software.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
• An analytical eye with good attention to detail.
• Good organisational skills.
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite with a focus on Excel.
• Must be able to work both in a team and be able to use their own initiative.
• A very good telephone manner with both internal and external clients.
Useful but not essential:
• An understanding of networking (IP addressing and Firewalls)
• Previous experience in an administration or helpdesk role.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.