- Scheduling work and activities – scheduling demonstrations and training programs by management of own diaries on a daily basis.
- Delivering quality product training surrounding the use of manufacturer’s products to include printing, copying, scanning and managed print services.
- Identify the product knowledge needs of the client to deliver training programs such as classroom sessions or one to one coaching or the teaching of instructing others.
- Answer user queries regarding software or hardware operations to resolve issues and prevent problems for clients either in person via telephone or electronically.
- Communicating with Customer Training Manager – providing information by telephone or email to report any conditions that may affect customer satisfaction.
- Provide a weekly status report on training activities to the Customer Training Manager.
- Preforming administration activities – preforming day to day administrative tasks such as the monitoring of weekly planned scheduling and the maintaining of weekly activities schedules that includes attendance, number of training sessions to be held via an internal database.
- Working with the Projects team to co-ordinate proactivity for training bookings.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your role within the Organisation and the overall business objectives of the Organisation.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to present the required training programs on a one to one or group session basis.
- Trainers require good interpersonal and observational skills so that they can assess the trainees understanding of the products being supplied and make any necessary adjustments to the training programs.
- Experienced with MS Office applications.
- Being a team player with a flexible attitude and approach.
- The ability to manage time effectively and to work independently.
- Full Driving Licence is Essential.
- A strong customer facing background is essential.
- Be willing to travel and work away from home.
Full training will be provided to a comprehensive level of knowledge of all the products supplied.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and upload your latest CV.